As you are all aware, school was shut today due to the weather conditions.
There has been very little snow today and main roads are a lot clearer. We are currently planning to open school tomorrow to all children that were due to attend.
We have spoken to transport providers who are happy to pick up local children who were due to come into school tomorrow. If you live outside of the area, and you have not been contacted, you may want to check in with your transport provider.
We will continue to monitor the situation and, should conditions worsen, we may decide to change these plans. If this is the case, you will be notified on ClassDojo, the website and Kent School Closures early in the morning as you were today.
If you bring your child into school, please ensure you take care as roads may be icy, particularly side roads. Please allow yourself plenty of time.
If your child was due to attend tomorrow and you decide not to bring/send them in, please let us know via the school office.