Positive COVID Cases
We have had a few positive Covid cases amongst our pupils/students and staff this week.
NHS advice is that children should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people if they have symptoms of COVID-19 and they either:
• have a high temperature
• do not feel well enough to go to school, college or childcare, or do their normal activities.
Symptoms of COVID-19 can include:
• a high temperature or shivering (chills) – a high temperature means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
• a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
• a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
• shortness of breath
• feeling tired or exhausted
• an aching body
• a headache
• a sore throat
• a blocked or runny nose
• loss of appetite
• feeling sick or being sick
Your child can come back to school when they feel better or do not have a high temperature.