Instrument of Government
1) The name of the school is Foreland Fields School.
2) The school is a Foundation School.
3) The name of the Governing Body is "The Governing Body of Foreland Fields School".
4) The Governing Body shall consist of:
- 2 Parent Governors
- 1 Local Authority Governor
- 1 Staff Governor
- 1 Headteacher
- 7 Co-opted Governors
- 2 Foundation Governors
5) Total number of Governors 14.
6) The following are the foundation bodies, and if applicable, persons entitled to appoint foundation governors:
- Kent Special Education Needs Trust
7) A trust deed exists:
- The school has a trust entitled Kent Special Educational Needs Trust
8) This Instrument of Government comes into effect on 1st September 2017.
9) This Instrument was made by order of Kent County Council as the Local Authority on 21 July 2017.
10) A copy of the Instrument must be supplied to every member of the Governing Body (and the Headteacher if not a Governor)