Our Ethos and Values
We believe that:
- all of our pupils have the capacity to learn, are entitled to the opportunity to learn and should have access to quality education in order to enable them to learn.
- all of our pupils should be enabled and challenged to reach their full potential.
- many of our pupils are vulnerable – they have the right to be safe and protected.
- each of our pupils is an individual, with individual needs – educational, social, medical, emotional and care. They have the right to have these needs met.
- our pupils have the right to be seen as children first – rather than be defined by their disabilities.
We want our pupils:
- to be happy, safe and secure.
- to feel part of a community and feel valued.
- to have flexible and appropriate inclusion opportunities.
- to have a good quality of life and to have their needs met.
- to be as independent as possible.
- to have access to a quality environment and resources.
- to have a flexible, individualised education.